Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day is over 20 minutes ago.
Erm.. I guess i did showed a little of my gratitudeness towards my mum.
As people know me, i'm not good in words.
So i gave her ...

this...

Er.. It's not for eating ^^. But it really has bread's properties, the smell and the tendency.
It is for lessen her burden. Everytime when she carries her handbag, it looks heavy! So i always carry for her whenever i'm there with her when going out especially in sg cause sg is where the place she works and this eventually lessen our time being together? Besides, recently she walks alone to bus stop to sg and back from sg EVERYDAY. Heartache to see her in this state but no choice, she had to earn for living and also for this house sack. I will be dead worry for letting her walk back alone so when she's reaching back i will fetch her by motor except going to sg , she wakes earlier than me. I really really really hoped that i can get my car licence A.S.A.P. , at least drive her to custom will be more easeful. Let this donut substitute me for the time being =). Cause she's in small size and the bag is really heavy without any items inside =.=. Put it on top of the shoulder and let the bag's string lean on it. I've no idea what made woman so crazy bout branded bag etc etc.




Lastly, i love you mum. ^^
(No sign is available)

No comments:

Post a Comment